Monday, September 10, 2007

Princess Superstar vs Mason "Perfect Exceeder"



Hot music video is like Benny Benassi's "Satisfaction" only cheesy and gayer, in typical Princess Superstar fashion. She doesn't take herself too seriously and she's definitely got the mic skills, but I'd be lying if I said that she was one of the best rapper out there. She's far from perfect, but still one of my favorites. She rhymes about sex but manages to not come off as a Trina or Lil' Kim ripoff. She's also knows her way around some turntables. Check out her site here.

1 comment:

Stefa said...

Those are truthfully the best fake eyelashes I have ever seen. There is something awkward about this video, though I can't put my finger on it. Yeh, maybe it's just the techno/ pop/lady rap -vibe it gives off. I kinda like it!

Blog Archive